Returning to Work
I met Carol Fishman Cohen at the National Military Spouse Network Summit – and she is dedicated to helping women get back to work; the women who took a break for family or illness or because of a move. Does that sound familiar? How many of us have had to “take a break” from our careers when we moved? How about the spouses of wounded warriors who take a break to take care of them? the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is on November 30, and they are offering military spouses a discount! Military spouses can attend for $50, instead of $160! this includes breakfast, lunch, all the sessions, networking time, and copy of the book Back on the Career Track. that is one hot deal! Go to the link below, and sign up.
See You There!
Washington, D.C. – November 30, 2011
Hosted by George Washington University
9:00am – 5:00pm
On career break? Wondering how you are going to return to professional life or what you want to do when you return?
Please join us for our iRelaunch Return to Work Conference for a day that will energize and empower you by providing comprehensive and tactical return to work strategies.
- Hear directly from successful relaunchers about how they returned
- Learn how to use volunteer work to build your resume and develop marketable skill sets
- Participate in intensive workshops on Career Assessment and Job Search Tactics
- Meet other highly educated and experienced relaunchers
- Listen to employer sponsors tell you how to best conduct your search
- Gain valuable insights and practical suggestions from keynote speakers Carol Fishman Cohen and Vivian Steir Rabin, iRelaunch Co-founders and authors, Back on the Career Track
- Engage in substantive conversations with employer sponsors Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Accenture, Capital One, Raytheon BBN Technologies, Towers Watson, Freddie Mac, Wipro Consulting Services, TeenLife Media, and Flex Force Professionals
- Education sponsors include George Washington University Career Services, MIT Professional Education, and HBS Executive Education
Special rate for Military Spouses is $50 (regular fee is $160), and includes breakfast, lunch, all sessions, networking time with sponsors, and a gift copy of Back on the Career Track. Please enter Military in the Coupon Code box of our online registration.
For more information and to register, please visit www.returntoworkconference.com.
Please note that convenient parking is available at GW, at a maximum daily rate of $19. Please see: http://gwired.gwu.edu/marvincenter/info/Address/